Experience the Jersey Island break, soak up the best of St Helier, the coast, history and culture during your stay at THE INN.
The beautiful island of Jersey has a mix of British, French and other European influences. It’s a unique island – like nowhere you’ll have been before. We are known for our beaches, cliffside walking trails, historic castles and breath-taking landscape. There’s a wealth of things to see and do here, there’s no chance of you ever being bored!
Here are our top picks of things to do on your island break:
- The Queen’s Valley Reservoir near the East coast. A peaceful place to walk or run around, full of nature. There are several walking routes around Queen’s Valley Reservoir for you to explore.
- St Brelade’s Bay. The bay is one of the most popular places in the island. A beautiful beach in Jersey where you can enjoy family-friendly activities and watersports, beach cafes and seaside restaurants, beach walks and plenty of sunbathing spots.
- La Hougue Bie. Truly worth a visit. The passage grave is one of the ten oldest buildings in the world.
Jersey Zoo Situated four miles north of St. Helier, in the parish of Trinity. This is stunning 32-acre park with valleys, woodland and some of the world’s rarest animals is the perfect chance to experience ‘the jewel in Jersey’s crown’.
- Tennerfest. This a great fixed price menu event every October, showcasing Jersey’s amazing food
- The Jersey Film Festival. Enjoy watching classic movies as the sun goes down in Howard Davis Park
Whatever you require for your stay in island break in Jersey, THE INN has a room to suit you and your budget.
If you prefer to speak to one of our team – call us direct on +44 (0) 1534 722239 or email us on email@example.com.